Tops Foods that Help Lose Weight
If you thought the only way of losing weight is by not eating at all, think again. Research shows that many of the foods such as eggs, beans, etc. can help fight hunger, increase our metabolism and finally shed off extra pounds from our body.
1. Eggs: Eggs are full of protein and help you feel fuller for longer. They also prevent spikes in blood sugar, which can lead to food cravings.
2. Beans: Get back on the green diet. Eating beans increases choleccystokinin, a digestive hormone and natural appetite suppressant. Beans also keep our blood sugar in check, so we stay not hungry much longer.
3. Salad: We can control our calorie intake by starting with a large salad sans a creamy dressing. A large serving of salad can keep us full and contains high levels of vitamin C and E, folic acid, lycopene, and carotenoids.
4. Soup: A cup of chicken soup is as good as eating a piece of chicken. The simplest soup satisfies hunger because the brain perceives it as filling.
5. Pears: These pears contain pectin fiber which decrease blood sugar levels, helping us avoid in between snacking.
6. Green Tea: Antioxidants present in green tea known as catechins are what help speed metabolism and fat burning. Green tea also boosts the metabolism and lowers bad LDL cholesterol level in the body.
7. Lean Beef: Who says you got to keep totally off meat if you’re trying to shed off your weight? The amino acid leucine, which is abundant in meat, fish and in dairy products, can help you reduce while maintaining calorie-burning muscle.
image credit: http://3.bp.blogspot.com