Tips To Prepare Sugar Free Banana Pie
Bananas contain plenty of the naturally occurring fruit sugar fructose, which makes it the best contender for a sugar free pie. When made in such a manner, a banana pie becomes a much healthier alternative and can be eaten by those who suffer from diabetes, heart diseases or are trying hard to maintain their weight. It is not at all difficult to cut down sugar and still enjoy a great tasting dessert. There are many substitutes, both artificial and natural which are crowding supermarket shelves. All you have to do is find the right sugar free alternative that will help you whip up a surprisingly tasty treat. This blog gives you valuable tips to make a supremely yummy, sugar free banana pie without all those unnecessary calories, which do more harm than good.
Sugar Free Ingredients
- Bananas by themselves are a good sweetener when used in a pie. They can be mashed and pureed before adding into a no sugar pie. Overripe bananas are the best as they are extremely sweet and can replace a lot of table sugar in the recipe.
- This makes a pie that can be eaten by people of all age groups and is quite nourishing.
- This aromatic fruit is rich in natural sugars like fructose and glucose that provide plenty of energy to the body. Ripe bananas have the highest amounts of these sugars making them an ideal ingredient in a sugar free pie.
- The potassium content of bananas is appreciable and helps to keep blood vessels healthy and blood pressure under control.
- Unlike the popular myth, bananas are quite low in fat and do not cause weight gain. A banana is an excellent snack to be eaten between meal times in place of biscuits, junk and oily food.
Banana pie made without adding sugar or any artificial sweetener is so healthy and guilt free that it can be eaten without any worry. Sugar free baking is not so difficult anymore, is it?
Image Credit ifood