Benefits Of Oat Milk
Versatile and multi-purpose – oat grains are loaded with many essential ingredients. Oat milk (prepared by processing pre-soaked oat grains ) is a preferred high fiber substitute for normal milk and is highly recommended by health experts and nutritionists. This milk is low in fat and cholesterol making it a healthy alternative to many dairy products. It is nutritious, has a sweet taste and can be used just as soy or rice milk.
Rich in minerals and vitamins:
- The milk has 15 vitamins and 10 minerals which imply that if you have a cup of oat milk, you get 36% of your daily calcium and RDA requirements. Surprisingly, it has been found that oat milk has more calcium than cow milk. Your body stays healthy and fit -so, no additional thoughts for nutritional vitamins and supplements intake if you regularly consume this milk!
Helps to keep weight under control:
- If you are worried about your increasing weight, you will be glad to know that this milk is low fat. Just one serving of this milk has 2.5g of fat and without any saturated fat. So, if you are watching your calories be assured that this milk has the lowest calories than in any other type of milk.
- This milk is prepared from grains and hence it makes a great option for vegans or vegetarians. It has no cholesterol which makes it good for those who have high cholesterol levels. It lowers bad cholesterol and helps to keep the heart healthy. Cow milk, in comparison has 24mg of cholesterol - thus, oat milk is certainly healthier.
Helps in digestion:
- Oat milk has plenty of soluble and insoluble fiber which helps in easy digestion of food. Fiber is very important for a healthy digestive system and this milk has all such fibers present in it.
Protects from a number of diseases:
- Oats are rich in phytochemicals that are known for their disease protection abilities. Oats have high capacity to absorb free radicals that help in controlling age related illnesses and diseases. It slows down the aging process and helps to keep the skin glowing.
If you haven't yet tried out oat milk, just have a glass of it for a week everyday and check out its benefits yourself. You are surely not going to regret having it,