Herbal Remedies For Weight Gain
Gaining weight necessarily involves regulating the body metabolism and stimulating digestion. There are quite a few herbs that can help in increasing your weight. The idea would be to draw up a meal plan that would build lean muscle and give optimum nutrition so that the weight gain would be natural. Herbal remedies would stimulate digestion and aid in the process of weight gain. Given below are some of the commonly used natural treatments.
Few Natural Herbal Remedies for Weight Gain that actually Work
- Gentian is a herb that would increase gastric secretion, stimulate secretion of intestinal enzymes, increase bile flow and increase appetite.
- Chen Pi or ‘aged peel’ is often given to those who want to put on a few kilos in traditional Chinese medicine. The herb is a relaxant as well stimulates digestion. It can be taken for feeling of fullness, indigestion, abdominal distension etc.
- Dandelion root is traditionally used for treating poor appetite, gallstones, constipation, dyspepsia etc. It stimulates bile flow and digestion.
- Ginger is a world-renowned digestive aid. Fresh ginger roots can be included in daily diet or taken as tea for stimulating digestion. In addition, it is a carminative and can be used for treating stomach pain, flatulence, nausea etc.
- Coriander stimulates digestion. The fresh green coriander can be easily included in your daily foods.
Tips for Gaining Weight Naturally
- Eat healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not skip meals.
- Include mild exercise in your daily routine.
- Ensure that you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Herbal remedies for weight gain can help you put on those extra kilos naturally.
Image credit: kristensherlock.wordpress.com