Herbal Remedies For Tinnitus
Simply put, tinnitus is ringing ears or forms of noise in the ears. The condition is not very serious and there are various herbal remedies for treating the same.
Tinnitus usually occurs as a symptom of certain other medical conditions and it can disrupt normal functioning of the ears. Lets us take a look at some natural treatments that can provide relief.
Few Natural Herbal Remedies for Tinnitus worth Trying
- Bayberry bark can purify blood and help in getting rid of the infection.
- Ginkgo biloba reduces the feeling of dizziness usually associated with the condition. The herb also restores hearing loss.
- Black Cohosh is helpful in alleviating tinnitus. It can be used in the form of decoction or tincture. For best results use in combination with ginkgo biloba.
- Sesame seeds are used for treating the condition in Chinese medicine.
- Lesser periwinkle contains vincamine. The herb can be taken three times a day.
- A combination of coptis and rhubarb is prescribed for people suffering from tinnitus due to hypertension.
Tips for Managing Tinnitus Naturally
- Include fresh pineapple in your diet for reducing inflammation.
- Garlic, seas vegetable, and kelp should be part of your diet.
- Reduce stress for helping with tinnitus.
- Drink a cup of fenugreek seed tea every morning.
- Onion juice is another natural remedy that has helped many.
Herbal remedies for tinnitus has provided relief to many. However, it should be remembered that tinnitus is indicative of some underlying medical condition and hence consulting a medical practitioner is essential.
Image credit: betterhearingblog.com