Gluten Free Dips Health Benefits
Dips made from gluten free ingredients are not only acceptable by the gluten sensitive community and those diagnosed with celiac disease but also makes an impressive accompaniment to party nibbles for just about everyone.
Health Benefits of Different Kinds of Dips
Gluten free dips are beneficial for your stomach disorders, assist in recovering from digestive complications and are perfectly stable, that means, such dips and spreads will not triggrer allergies. Research results show that a gluten compromised diet is also suitable for people with dermatitis and other skin diseases. Let us learn more about various gluten less dips and how they can be out and out healthy.
Dips always serve as a satisfying appetizer and at times also add glamour to a particular main dish. Gluten devoid dips will add an extra bonus of health factor as well to your meals and feast. They are completely free from wheat, oatmeal, rye, triticale, barley and einkorn. Most of the major ingredients that go into its making include:
- Citric acid
- Mono sodium Glutamate or MSG
Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- Spinach artichoke dip is considered to be most healthy substitute for any gluten based ones.
- Apart from providing you with the parallel benefits of gluten diet, it also stuffs you with more of vitamins and iron to fortify your body system.
- Spinach fulfills the iron deficiency that is mostly diagnosed in gluten sensitive individuals; while artichoke gives you enough of fibers and vitamin C.
- Adding garlic and lemon zest make the dip even more relishing and nutritious.
- This dip helps in enhancing liver activities. Improves your digestive power by normalizing the flow of bile acids
Black Bean Dip:
- Black bean dip is one of the most appetizing and nutritious dips that is also loved by kids and teens.
- Black beans serve to be abundant source of fibers and this also helps in leveling down your cholesterol.
- High dose of insoluble fibers in it favors the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Beans are also endowed with special property of minimizing any side effects caused due to gluten protein.
Pumpkin Pie Dip:
- With low fat cream cheese, Greek yoghurt, grounded cinnamon and spiced ginger on pumpkin pie spice, you can gladly substitute this delicious dip for your gluten based dips and spreads.
- The health benefits calls for great dose of fibers, selenium, Vitamin A and potassium in it.
- Regular consumption of pumpkin based dip will improve your stomach’s tolerating power and also makes your resistant to allergies of intestine.
- This dip is also good for your heart, blood sugar level and memory loss.
It is clear that being sensitive to gluten protein cannot stop you from enjoying the enriching meals with gluten free dips!
Image credit: glutenfreeordie.com