Gluten Free Cream Soup Health Benefits
The gluten less thickners used in preparing gluten free cream soups offer a trove of health benefits to not just those battling food allergies or weak stomach but also for the calorie and health conscious. The alternate flours used to prepare these soups are not just allergen free, but also rich in fiber and other essential nutrients that enahnce the overall nutritive value of the soup. Read on to know more about the varies benefits of consuming these soups...
Health Benefits of Cream Soup that is Gluten Free
Alternate flours like rice, potato starch, pureed veggies, etc. are used for enhancing both the taste as well as the nutritional value of allergen free thick soups.
This alternate form of gluten free starch has numerous nutrients present in it which ensure good health and proper functioning of the body. They include:-
· Dietary fiber that aids in digestion.
· Vitamin C that acts both as an antioxidant by getting rid of the harmful free radicals and increasing your bodily resistance which makes it possible for you to combat infections easily.
· The flavonoid, quercetin present in potato starch is anti-carcinogenic in nature and plays a positive role in keeping the heart healthy as well.
· The minerals present in the starch include a good amount of iron, manganese, copper, and potassium which contribute effectively towards the improvement of the circulatory system and general health.
Tapioca starch is relatively unknown in the United States but can prove to be a blessing for you if you happen to be afflicted with celiac disease or gluten allergy. The starch is loaded with health benefits which include:-
· No fat making it an effective tool for weight loss.
· Calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus present in the starch, increase the mineral content of the soup which contribute effectively to bone and dental health along with improving the blood circulatory system of the body.
· The trace element selenium makes the starch a beneficial ingredient of the creamy soup as it can relieve muscle cramps while preventing cataracts and enlargement of the heart.
The chief ingredients of the soup can vary widely and all you have to do is to include a flour that is devoid of gluten as the thickener. However, you may soon come to favor the gluten free cream soup as a part of your daily meal. Do get back to us with your valuable feedback once you try it out.
Image Credit- glutenfreetiffany.com