Papaya Concentrate Health Benefits
A quintessential ingredient of American folk medicine, the concentrate prepared from papaya is a proven remedy for constipation, heartburns, as well as diarrhea. While many of you would not relish the taste of the bright orange colored papaya concentrate, it is a storehouse of miraculous health benefits. The concentrate, prepared from the tropical fruit, is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, fibers, potassium, flavanoids, folate, pantothenic acid, and digestive enzymes, which enable it to render various benefits to human body. Here is a short preview of the goodness of papaya juice concentrate.
What Does Papaya Concentrate Have
- The rich presence of fibers makes it a natural remedy for constipation.
- The digestive enzymes, along with boosting the digestive system, help to prevent colon cancer.
- Touted as the home remedy for diarrhea and heartburns, the drink restores bacteria in the stomach after an antibiotic treatment.
- Vitamin A of this concentrate helps in eliminating the toxins accumulated in the body due to smoking, thus keeping your heart healthy.
- Proficient with vitamin C, the drink boosts the immune system and thus, helps in preventing cold, cough, as well as other viral infections.
- The antioxidants prevent cholesterol sticking on to arterial walls, thus, keeping your heart healthy.
- The affluent presence of beta-carotene in this drink prevents macular degeneration and keeps your eyes healthy.
- A natural anti-inflammatory agent, it eases inflammation experienced due to osteoarthritis, gout, as well as asthma.
- Regular consumption of concentrate papaya juice aids in preventing the development of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Profusely rich with antioxidants, the concentrate, on regular consumption of the drink acts as a natural anti-ageing agent.
- A natural anti-blemish agent, the concentrate can be applied externally to erase the scars formed due to pimples and acnes.
- The concentrate is known to regular menstrual cycle and offer relief from spasmodic pain experienced during menstruation.
- The contraceptive properties of this drink are made use of by Indian women to induce abortion during unwanted pregnancies.
- Abundant with arginine, the drink is a delightful remedy for male infertility and is a proven aphrodisiac.
- The lack of cholesterol and fat in this drink makes it an ideal snack to be relished during weight loss regimen.
- The presence of energy-boosting sugars makes it a wonderful drink to be consumed to boost the energy levels.
The health benefits of papaya concentrate are infinite. However, since there are chances of developing certain allergic reactions, check with your doctor before you consume the drink.
Image Credit: ifood.tv