Pear Concentrate Health Benefits
A natural anti-hypertensive agent, pear concentrate is the treasure trove of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Abundant with water-soluble fiber, the pear concentrate, in its diluted form, is one of the mildest, yet healthy drinks, which can even be introduced to infants. A person who consumes this concentrate can reap the benefits of vitamins such as A, E, C, B1, B2, niacin, and folic acid as well as minerals such as chlorine, calcium, sulfur, sodium, iron, and magnesium. Here is a sneak peek into the various health benefits rendered by pear juice concentrate.
A Look At The Health Benefits Of Pear Concentrate
- A high fiber fruit concentrate, it is considered as hypo-allergic as it rarely triggers adverse reactions.
- The presence of anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant-rich glutathione makes it an efficient antidote for hypertension, thus averting the risk of stroke.
- Copper and Vitamin C, present in abundance in this concentrate, showcase antioxidant properties. They neutralize the free radicals, and thus, lower the chances of a person developing cancer.
- Profusely rich with pectin, the concentrate can effectively lower the levels of LDL cholesterol.
- The presence of fibers makes it a wonderful colon-cleansing agent and helps in maintaining a healthy colon.
- A natural diuretic, this concentrate is a mild, yet effective laxative. It also does wonders in regulating the bowel movements.
- The presence of glucose and fructose in admirable levels make it a natural energy drink and hence, can be used to ward off tiredness and fatigue experienced after a tedious workout.
- The cooling nature of this concentrate makes it an ideal anti-pyretic as well.
- The presence of antioxidant nutrients in surplus amounts enhances the immune system, thus warding off various infections.
- It is a proven natural remedy for inflammation experienced due to arthritis and asthma.
- The abundance of boron in this fruit concentrate helps in retaining the calcium levels in the body, thus preventing or slowing down osteoporosis.
- The presence of folate in profuse amounts makes this an ideal drink for pregnant women to forestall neural tube defects in the newborns.
- This fruit concentrate can effectively clear the phlegm collected in the chest due to excessive sweating during summer, thus, offering relief from shortness of breath.
- Concentrated pear juice cools down the body during summer, thus, offering relief from throat problems, such as sore throat.
- Pear concentrate, prepared from two Chinese pears, sans sugar, with honey and warm water acts a natural healer for vocal cord and throat.
Pear concentrate offers a plethora of health benefits as already mentioned above. So, inclusion of this amazing drink in your diet is an ideal way to kick start a healthy lifestyle in a delicious way!