Onion For Infection — Good Or Bad
If you are trying to fend off all kinds of bacterial, viral, parasitic and fungal infections, try the humble onion! Onion is a potent antibiotic that comes loaded with disease fighting nutrients that not only fortifies human body against infection, but also beefs up the immune system beyond measure and keeps disease-causing microbes at bay. To know how effective onion is for infection, read on.
How Good Onion Is For Treating Infection
- Deemed as one of nature’s best immunity enhancers, onions help to fortify the immune system and offer protection against all kinds of infection. Being a potent antibiotic and antiseptic, onions help to beef up body's natural defenses against all sort of infections, including common colds, flu, bronchial infection, gastric infection, etc.
- Being a natural anthelmintic, antibiotic, anti-microbial, antiseptic, fungicidal, antiviral, and antibacterial, onion offers protection not just against a single kind of bug, but a whole slew of infections.
- What more, onions are deemed as the best cure against painful ear infection. Onions contain allicin that has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that offers immediate relief against earache.
- If you have been diagnosed with candida infection, then including onions into your diet would help you to inhibit the growth of the infection.
- Onions work both externally and internally. Internally, onion help improve circulation and stimulation and defend body against bacteria like Bacillus subtilis, Salmonella, and E. coli. Externally it could be applied onto ear for quick relief.
- Onions being an allicin is nature’s best defense against all kinds of infections and can be topically applied or consumed for quick relief.
Image Credits: forum.xcitefun.net