Banana Medicinal Uses
Gulping down a glass of delicious banana milkshake or chomping on banana pancakes for breakfast can leave your body with a quick burst of energy and bigger health benefits than you can ever imagine. Banana, the most widely consumed fruit on this planet, has several medicinal uses. In fact, it can be best dubbed as a tasty way to achieve a healthy body. Being a multi-tasker, banana won’t just help you to fix a bad hangover and get the bowels moving, but will leave both your body and brain highly stimulated. Bananas contain perfect amount of simple sugars, fibers, potassium, vitamin B and C that leave you feeling quite healthy and upbeat. Discover more on banana medicinal uses in the writing below.
Benefits Of Bananas
- If you suffer from cholesterol, you might want to milk on the nutritional value of bananas. Being a potent source of fibers, banana can help you fight down cholesterol to a great extent.
- Also, the higher content of fiber found in bananas can help to regularize bowl movements and alleviate symptoms of diarrhea.
- If excess booze has your head pounding hard, then a glass of banana milkshake should just do fine. Apart from relieving headache and other symptoms of hangover, banana milkshake will help to hydrate your body as well.
- High levels of potassium and low levels of sodium make banana the real wonder fruit for people suffering from hypertension.
Other Medicinal Uses Of Banana
- What’s more, higher levels of potassium content in banana helps to maintain healthy pH level and save the blood from becoming overly acidic.
- Also high magnesium content in banana helps to stave off fatigue, exhaustion, and anxiety. Besides, bananas can also stimulate the brain and get your gray cells kicking.
- If you have been trying to stub the butt, then bananas may help you to stick to your resolution. The higher amount of vitamins and minerals in bananas trigger nicotine withdrawal symptoms that help a person to stay away from cig!
Bananas are the perfect health food. However, they may trigger allergies at time and the symptoms might surface as swollen lips, itchy mouth and throat, and more.
All said and done, banana has huge medicinal uses and is thus deemed as a perfect fruit by health experts.
Image Credits: ifood.tv