Pu-erh tea for weight loss
If you are interested in how to lose weight and have been searching for ways to lose weight, you must have heard about pu-erh tea for weight loss! This is a very popular medicinal tea from China, highly popular for its weight losing benefit. Here are some interesting facts about this tea and how it has influenced people from all over the world.
Pu-erh tea and weight loss facts:
- These are broad leave mainly grown in Yunnan, China. These trees are said to be an older variety of the smaller leaf tea bush from smaller tea bushes.
- The leaves used in the production of pu-erh tea are from ancient trees which are nearly 2000 years old. The leaves used in the production of tea, are processed slightly in a different manner than other kinds of green teas. They are slightly oxidized just as in case of oolong tea but not as black tea. These leaves are later dried, making them more effective in losing weight.
- Pu-erh tea for weight loss has always been researched to find how it is unique and how it helps in losing weight.
- This tea is completely made from natural materials – thus you do not have to worry about its side effects.
- You can drink as many cups of tea you wish and whenever you feel like. You will feel energetic and much refreshed.
Pu-erh tea for weight loss benefits:
- Pu-erh tea and weight loss are closely associated because in spite of being a beverage, this tea helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, which in turn helps to lose weight.
- It helps in maintaining a balance of fat and improves the functional metabolism of the body, which helps in maintaining a balance of weight.
- If Pu –erh tea is drunk before meals, it makes the stomach full and any person who consumes the tea, starts feeling fuller and as a result, starts consuming much less food. Normally, obesity is caused by excess consumption of food, which gets stored in the body in the form of fat cells.
- Regular consumption of Pu-erh tea for weight loss helps to keep the blood sugar of the body well under control.
Now, that you know the benefits of Pu-erh tea for weight loss, next time when you feel like having tea, all you need to do is prepare your favorite cup of tea, and sip it whenever you feel like.
Image credits: theasiancookshop.co.uk