Natural Remedies For Hot Flashes And Night Sweats
There are many natural remedies for hot flashes and night sweats which help to prevent these and reduce their severity in most cases. In fact the most common natural remedies for hot flashes and night sweats are considered to be in natural foods and herbs which help to prevent hot flashes. Here is your scope to know about such natural remedy for hot flashes and night sweats.
- Caffeine, alcohol and nicotine – These are considered to be stimulants which can cause blood pressure to dilate. The body reacts to such stimulants by flushing. It is best to avoid such foods which can cause hot flashes.
- You can also wear loose fitting clothes which includes light cotton clothing and lighter weight clothing. Cotton clothes allow perspiration to evaporate making it more comfortable for women. Silk clothes need to be avoided in order to get the most benefits.
- Regular exercises are considered to be effective natural remedies for hot flashes and night sweats, which helps the body to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the day.
- You can bring a change in your diet by including soy beans which includes a compound called isoflavones which are known to have an estrogen type of effect which helps in getting a relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Ginceng is also considered to be a natural remedy for hot flashes and night sweats, which helps to reduce menopausal symptoms and provides relief to women. Dong Quai is also considered to be a very effective home remedy for natural flashes.
Image credits: wellandgoood.blogspot.com