Fenugreek - A Natural Remedy For Dry Winter Hair
Fenugreek, a natural remedy for dry winter hair. Hair becomes crispy, frizzy and dull in the winter and becomes very difficult to manage. Hair turns brittle, loses shine and becomes unruly, this is one of the worst beauty problems women face in the winter. Do not lose hope, Fenugreek, a natural remedy is there to get rid of your dry hair problem.
Fenugreek, a natural remedy:
- Besides being a tasty addition to dishes and a well known ingredient to support breast milk in lactating mother fenugreek seeds cure dry winter hair and promote hair growth
- Proteins, Iron, Vitamins A, B1 and C are found in fenugreek. The lecithin found fenugreek is an emulsifying substance helpful to moisture the hair and can be used to treat winter hair. Fenugreek seeds cure dry winter hair and make it shiny. Actually when soaked in water, it produces a slippery substance which contributes to the nourishment of the hair.
- Fenugreek seeds cure dry winter hair when you apply the soaked seeds paste in the scalp. Soak the seeds in the water overnight, next day grind it to a paste. Apply it evenly throughout the scalp and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse it thoroughly, this also helps to fight dandruff.
- Do not throw away the water in which fenugreek seeds have been soaked. You can use the water to rinse the hair, it adds shine to the hair and prevents lice infestation.
- To make the paste more rich, olive oil can be added to it. So you get the benefits of Olive oil and fenugreek.
- Fenugreek powder, henna powder, lemon juice, raw eggs and coffee decoction can be mixed into a paste. After applying, leave it for two hours and rinse. This way Fenugreek seeds cure dry winter hair and act as a best remedy for hair loss.
- Fenugreek is mixed in most of the hair tonics as it mixes well with other herbs like henna and Amla.
- You can soak it or use the powder to prepare the paste, but when you let the paste stay for long, it gets dried out and becomes very difficult to remove from the hair.
- When you rinse hair using Fenugreek; there is no need for conditioner as fenugreek is equivalent to a conditioner.
Fenugreek, a natural remedy can be used by all to overcome dry winter hair. This wonderful herb acts as the best remedy and regains shine to your dry winter hair.
Image credits: bellydancingbarbie.com