Anti aging Food Guidelines
Some of the features that characterize aging are formation of wrinkles, low energy levels, memory loss, health problems like osteoporosis, weak muscles and bones etc. It is not your age that decides your youthfulness, but it is your inner feelings that make you feel you are old. Staying young and keeping fit is absolutely in your hands. It is not just anti aging creams that can help, but there are also other factors like nutrition and exercise, that keep you young.
Here are presented some anti aging nutrition tips that will give you a clear idea as to what foods form part of antiaging care diet:
- Limit the intake of fats and sugar.
- Consume a moderate-dose multiple vitamin-and-mineral supplement on a regular basis.
- As a part of antiaging food guidelines, it is recommended to lay emphasis on minimally processed fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nonfat skim milk and lean meat, especially fish.
- It is advisable to take some extra antioxidants, such as 100 IU of vitamin E.
- Drink plenty of water, at least about 10-12 glasses everyday.
- Focus on eating complex carbohydrates, rather than going in for fast digesting carbohydrate foods like rice, wheat, bread and pasta that shoot up your blood sugar level. Also they tend to cause weight gain, thus making your obese.
- Avoid underground vegetables like potato, yam, and carrots that tend to cause sugar imbalance. Opt for above ground veggies, as they have antioxidant properties.
- Prefer consuming fresh fruits, rather than opting for fruit juices, which contain high fat and sugar content.