Health Benefits Of Raisins
Raisins are a sweet way to satisfy my sweet tooth! They are truly natureâs original candy
There are numerous Health Benefits Of Raisins too. Raisins will relieve what ails you. They include getting relief from constipation, acidosis, anemia, fever, and sexual weakness. If you want to gain weight have these, you will not be disappointed. Raisins are also good for eye, teeth and bone.
Raisins are dried grapes. They look like golden, green or black gems. Not only they look like gems, they are a power house of nutrition as well. Know the health benefits of raisins , eat them all year round!
Health Benefits Of Raisins
1) Raisins are rich in iron that is great for treating anaemia.
2) Researches show that raisins also have members of vitamin-B complex as well as copper, which are needed for the formation of blood and red blood cells.
3) It is believed that raisins stimulate the libido since they contain arginine, an amino acid that combats erectile dysfunction.
4) If you are suffering from constipation include raisins in your diet. They are rich in fiber that puffs up and absorbs water, which in turn helps giving relief in constipation.
5) Are you trying hard to put on weight? Trust me, raisins are a great aid! Since they are full of glucose and fructose, they provide a lot of energy and they do not increase your cholesterol levels also.
6) Raisins help to cure fever by fighting viral and bacterial infections. Phenolic Phytonutrients, well known for their germicidal, anti biotic and anti oxidant properties, are present in abundance in Raisins which helps in curing the fever.
7) Raisins are one of the best sources of Calcium and Boron. Boron is a micro nutrient which is very necessary for proper bone development. Boron is beneficial for bones and joints and particularly helpful in preventing osteoporosis induced by menopause in women.
8) For a good ocular health raisin is a must as it is rich in vitamin-A, A-Beta Carotene, A-Carotenoid and polyphenolic phytonutrients. It is said that polyphenolic phytonutrients have anti oxidant properties which are very good for eye health.
9) Raisins are very good for promoting dental health also as it is rich in calcium and boron.
10) Studies suggest that the juice soaked or stewed raisins are a good remedy for sore throat, asthma and cases of catarrh (mucus running from mucous membrane).
Go ahead and add raisins in your morning cereals, fruit yoghurt and salads to make meals nutritious and interesting. Say bye to weakness, bruising, sensitivity to cold, difficulty concentrating, irritability and fatigue! Snack on them anytime and keep your snack as healthy as possible.
For some common recipes of raisin visit ifood.tv