Olive Oil And Health
Olive oil is very healthy oil. It is one of the most cherished culinary item in mediterranean regions. Literally speaking, olive oil has its roots entrenched in Mediterranean region. Olive oil has excelling health and beauty benefits. It is best for your heart, provides nutriton to your skin and hairs.
A correct and balanced nutrition necessarily ought to contain olive oil on a daily basis. The uniqueness of its essence is looked up as top rated cooking oil. Just like all oils, olive oil as well, must be used in moderation. The oils contain fatty acids, it is good replacement for trnas and bad fat. Fat is separated in three kinds: saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated. The animal fats contain mostly saturated fat acids, the seed oils polyunsaturated, while the olive oil contains mostly monounsaturated fat acids up to 83%. The oleic acid, the main component of olive oil, comprises such a monounsaturated fat acid. As the main source of monounsaturated fat acids, the olive oil helps:
- Lower the level of "bad" cholesterol (LDL) in blood.
- The maintenance in the blood of "good" cholesterol (HDL).
- The good function of the intestine.
- The prevention of cardiovascular diseases and the protection of the organism from the coronary disease due to the strong antioxidants it contains.
- The cure of gastric and duodenum ulcer, as it eases the digestion.The decline of the gastric juices.
- The best immersion of calcium by the organism.
- The correct metabolism of diabetics and consequently the balance of the diabetes rates.
- The prevention from cancer.
- While last but not least … it revitalizes the skin. It can act as an exfoliator, skin radiance enhancer, wrinkle remover, and what not.