This is a complete shoulder workout that you can do in your own routine to help add size and strength to your shoulders.
We include specific muscle building exercises for all 3 heads of the deltoids including the traps.
- Shoulder Press Power Rack Lockouts (2-3 light warm up sets) 3 heavy sets of 8-10 reps
- Barbell Shrugs (1-2 light warm up sets) 3 heavy sets of 10-15 reps
- Side Lateral Raises (1-2 light warm up sets) 3 heavy sets of 10-15 reps
- Rear Delt Cable Extensions (1-2 light warm up sets) 3 heavy sets of 10-15 reps
- Front Cable Raises (1-2 light warm up sets) 3 heavy sets of 10-15 reps
Are you looking for some workout which will firm up and broaden your shoulder? In this video clip Lee Hayward brings a complete mass building shoulder workout sequence for all his bodybuilding fans. These moves will tone up your muscles. Some of the movements demonstrated in the video include shoulder press power rack lockouts, barbell shrugs, side lateral raises, rear delt cable extensions, and front cable raises. Check out the video for more information.