Benefits Of Green Tea Cleanse
561608-refreshing-green-tea-diet-plan.jpgsaxei-yvst9erc8i3raebved8dwved0caoq8wcusgafqjcne2b-u-kbaenlwh0d8xsa6muhznkqGreen tea is consumed all over the world for its therapeutic use and a number of health benefits. This is one of the reasons why green tea cleanse diet is popular among health and fitness freaks. Several Asian countries which include Thailand, Japan and China have used the tea since centuries. Here is some more information on the benefits of the plan.
6 cups in a day
Salads, Fresh fruits and steamed vegetables
- This plan helps in cleansing your colon and improves your general health. It totally purifies your system and removes toxins from the body. The body gets rid of tiredness or a sluggish feeling which arises mainly due to accumulation of toxins in the body.
- The plan helps to get rid of harmful chemicals and toxins from the body which in turn helps to boost your metabolic rate. It helps in keeping you healthy and fit.
Cleanses the blood:
- Regular consumption of green tea cleanses the blood removes all kinds of impurities. This helps in building your immunity level.
Helps in weight loss:
- With the increase in metabolism rate, the body starts to burn more calories which helps in losing weight quickly.
- This plan purifies the blood and helps it to get rid of toxins and other impurities which are responsible for skin problems such as acne, pimples and rashes. With green tea diet your skin starts glowing like never before.
Slows down ageing process:
- If there are too many radicals and toxic compounds present in the body, it can cause your skin to age early. Moreover, these toxic compounds cause stress which can cause wrinkles and dark circles. Green tea helps in removing all such toxic compounds and radicals and slows down the ageing process.
So, what are you waiting for? Try this healthy diet and enjoy your life.
Image credits: entertainingscience,