Diet Tips For Acid Reflux In Men
Ignoring the symptoms of acid reflux in men increases the complications by 20 times and can take a serious turn. With few important changes in diet pattern in combination with natural remedies, men can stay away from the ill effects of acid reflux. The primary initiative must be to familiarize yourself with the kind of foods that trigger it. A well balanced dietary supplement leads to reduction in gas, bloating, chest burn, abdominal cramps and nausea. Let us delve into the details of a diet menu that should be essentially adopted when men get affected by reflux.
Signs and Symptoms
The well known acid reflux symptoms in men are:
- Chest pain
- Persistent burning sensation in upper respiratory tract
- Regurgitation or acid backflow in food pipe
- Wet burp
- Stomach discomfort or dyspepsia
- Nausea Inflammation in food pipe
- Internal stomach bleeding
Acid reflux arises due to heavy binging on acidic and spicy foods that gets hard on your stomach. Improper sleeping posture could also give rise to the condition. Insomnia and poor diet pattern are other common reasons. Let us dig in the list of foods that you must adhere to to decrease the stomach discomfort.
Foods to Include in Your Daily Diet:
Alkaline and neutral pH foods help will help you to overcome the problem. Here is a list of such foods.
- green leafy veggies
Few of the foods that could make your condition even worse are: Chocolates Fried foods Citrus fruits like lemon and oranges Garlic Peppermint Tomatoes Vinegar Coffee Alcohol.
Rich Carbohydrate Diet:
- A diet with abundant inflow of carbohydrates helps in getting rid from acid reflux.
- It helps in burning the fats that get accumulated and also helps in digestion of undigested foods.
- This way it help in improving the digestion and also decreases the over production of stomach acids.
- Carbohydrate rich foods are supposed to absorb the bile and pancreatic acids and save your internal intestinal lining from getting irritated due to acid reflux.
- You should include whole grains, vegetables that are rich in complex carbohydrates and alkaline fruits.
Fiber Rich Diet:
Including foods like beans, lentils, peas, green veggies like lettuce, spinach, flaxseed, oatmeal and carrots ultimately cures your acidity condition and leads to acid neutralization in your stomach.
- Your inflammation and chest pain reduces and you feel better with every progressing day.
- Fibers are of two kinds, soluble and insoluble.
- Both types should be included in right balance.
- The beauty of soluble fibers is that they are highly efficient in absorbing the stomach acids that are real cause behind acid reflux.
- Insoluble fibers will reduce your unwanted cravings for junk and spicy foods.
With so many easy and handy tips, you can convert your poor diet pattern into right diet pattern to keep acid reflux completely at bay!
Image credit: ifood.tv