Soy Free Meals
Soy free meals have to be rustled up if you are allergic to the beneficial soybean. Even healthy products like tofu and soy yogurts have to be struck off your list of edibles as you hope to replace the products with something that your body can tolerate. It is also best to be wary of sauces, condiments, and other processed products as they may contain the offensive substance. However, there is no need to worry. Just check out the soy free meal plans below and you will be able to find ample reason to cheer.
Soy Free Breakfast
- An oatmeal porridge with dairy or rice milk is a healthy way to start your day. Add blueberries and banana slices to it and you are certain to store up enough energy to face the day.
- Crisp, grilled bacon, and eggs fried, sunny side up can make you cheerful indeed! With adequate protein below your belt, you are liable to spend it wisely without losing your alertness.
- A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice peps you up while a cup of coffee or green tea without milk gives you the boost you need to kick start your day.
Soy Free Lunch
- Chicken soup cooked in the Mexican style can nourish you with its hearty contents of chicken breast, broth, tomatoes, and jalapeno pepper.
- Beef-noodle stew can serve as your main food, satiating your hunger with the wholesome vegetables and fine elbow noodles cooked in a flavorful beef broth along with minced meat. While you can sprinkle parmesan cheese on it just before tucking in, steer clear of soy sauce. Consume it with a light seasoning of salt and freshly ground black pepper instead and find yourself glowing with health.
- A side dish comprising of broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms baked together in a bubbly cheese sauce can help you to forget about the goodness of soy products for a while.
- A fruit pie cooked in microwave is liable to save your time even as you polish off the last crumb from your plate.
Soy Free Dinner
- An appetizer of hummus along with a plate of crudités will do very nicely as you begin your soy free meal.
- Barbecued chicken with collard greens in true Southern style will help you push the thought of soy related allergy at the back of your mind.
- Fresh fruit and coffee should some up the meal quite nicely unless you fancy tucking into a bowl full of homemade ice cream.
Giving up soy products is not too much of a problem unless you happen to be a vegan too. There are solutions for avoiding both soy and animal products simultaneously too. Just look around, read the food labels carefully, mix, and match the safe ingredients. You are sure to come up with heaps of interesting ideas for preparing soy free meals.
Image Credit- flickr.com