Tips To Use Green Tea For Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight since long, I suggest trying out green tea for weight loss at least once. I am sure, you are not going to be disappointed, because it has been proved time and again, that green tea is very effective in helping to lose weight effectively.
Green tea and weight loss facts:
- Green tea helps to lose fat by increasing the metabolism rate of the body, which helps in burning down more calories and reducing the chance of the body to store excess fat.
- Green tea for weight loss is recommended because a connection is known to set up between caffeine present in green tea and the presence of EGCG or epigallocatechin, which helps in boosting the metabolism rate of the body and also helps to suppress appetite.
- Green tea helps in weight loss by burning fat from the body naturally. It has high levels of catechin polyphenols which are compounds that work along with different chemicals, helping to intensify the fat oxidation process. Through this process, heat is created in the body of the body, consuming green try, which helps in increasing metabolism, thereby burning fat in the body effectively.
Green Tea benefits in weight loss:
- Increase in calorie burning rate: Green tea helps in increasing thermogenisis – this is the rate at which calories are burnt in the body.
- Carbohydrate release - Green tea and weight loss are closely related, as regular consumption of this tea, causes the release of carbohydrates from the body, which helps in preventing sudden and sharp increase in the blood insulin level of the body. This aids in burning fat from the body.
- Increases metabolism – Research has revealed that green tea helps in increasing the metabolism rate by at least 4%. This happens mainly due to increase in the high levels of catechin polyphenols which is present in green tea. This helps in intensifying the fat oxidation level of the body along with increasing the rate at which the body burns calories.
- Fat absorption – Research has revealed that catechins which is present in green tea helps in the movement of glucose to fat cells. This also means that green tea acts as a glucose regulator and helps to slow down the rise in blood sugar levels of the body, after a heavy meal. It helps in controlling insulin spikes which encourages fat storing and thereby fat.
If you are really looking forward to green tea for weight loss, try to have at least 5 cups of green tea in a day, which shall help in weight loss. You will notice that you are able to lose at least 70 calories in a day, which means at least 7 pounds in a year!