Tips To Reduce Calories While Cooking Desserts
Find out how to cut calories from your favorite desserts on this lesson of Grocery School.
One of my favorite dessert is warm chocolate chip muffin but I can’t have it often because it increases the wait very fast. So to avoid increasing wait, we can have diet desserts.
Few tips while preparing desserts with less calories.
• Use applesauce or mashed bananas to cut down the fat content and increase fiber in your diet.
• To reduce the fat amount and having denser and fluffy texture, you can beat the egg whites and include them into the batter. You can also try cake flour.
• Instead of butter, you can use sweet cream butter milk.
• Use whole white wheat flour instead of all – purpose flour. It has extra fiber.
• Instead of sugar, use sugar substitute like splenda.
• Use egg beater instead of eggs.