Which Foods Should You Use To Cleanse Stomach?
Stomach cleansing foods are essential part of your healthy diet plan. The first questions popped up by doctors are whether you keep your stomach clean. Think of a simple home blender, if you don’t blend foods properly, the mushy consistency is not obtained and unevenness is the final result. So your internal food processor works in somewhat same manner but with help of several digestive enzymes and hormones, secreted by other glands in the process. The cleansing of stomach is akin to right foods being fed to stomach, right secretion of gastric aiders (enzymes, hormones), and timely excretion of unwanted wastes. To help us in this whole process, we have foods to be used for stomach cleansing purpose:-
Why cleansing of stomach is so important?
Stomach is the internal tanker and food grinder of your body. If not taken care of, it can lead to myriad of ailments attacking your body. We generate wastes in the form of urea, ammonia, salts, acids, alkali, and undigested fibers through the foods we consume. As intake of balanced diet is important for our well being, so is timely excretion of our wastes products. If there is failure in cleaning away the wastes, it can cause severe constipation, which can trigger other symptoms like gas flatulence, deposition of kidney stones, gall bladder disruption, acidity, and other ailments.
Foods for cleansing stomach
Road to cleansing of stomach is taken by introduction of right kind of foods. Some of the foods for this purpose are:-
- Bananas – Eat two bananas daily during morning hours to ward off constipation like conditions on following days. Bananas are high in potassium and act as semi lubricant for your large intestine to eject out wastes from your stomach.
- Oat Bran – Oat bran or wheat bran, both are useful in cleansing activity of stomach. What you need to do is to consume oat bran with warm milk, and give it same treatment like you give to cornflakes. It will serve you the purpose very soon.
- Fruits – Some of the fruits which are high in fiber are best way to cleanse your stomach. They are oranges rind, water melon, grapes, berries, pineapple, apples, cherries, papaya, mango, and some dry fruit varieties.
- Sprouts – Kidney sprouts, bean sprouts, peas, and chick pea aid in extracting out the wastes and cleansing your stomach to the core. They must be taken with sandwiches.
- Milk – How can we forget the goodness of milk? Milk is high in lactose, which is known to fight the constipation, and that’s the reason your grandmother insists on having a warm glass of milk every night before bed.
- Green veggies – spinach, lettuce, cauliflower, cabbage, beet root, and sweet potatoes are veggies which can be helpful in cleansing action.
- Water – Taking eight glasses of water per day is best and simplest remedy. Water flushes out the toxins and makes your stomach get rid of extra wastes and toxins.
You can start using foods for cleansing your stomach to remain healthy for long time.
Image credit: TN-vegetables.com