Sneak Peek At Robert Downey Jr Diet
Robert Downey Jr had impressed his audiences with his lean, buff and well cut physique. Do you know the secrets behind Robert Downey Jr's diet? Well, come and take a sneak peek at Robert Downey Jr diet.
- Robert John Downey was born on April 4, 1965 and made his screen debut in 1970 at the age of 5. His career got a huge turn after the success of his film "Iron Man". The movie had received rave reviews which cite Downey's performance as a highlight of the film.
- Robert Downey Jr.'s diet adheres to a high protein diet which involves the consumption of around 2,500 to 3,500 calories per day. Such type of diet is beleived to be the most popular diets as everyone can be benefitted from eating foods rich in protein.
- Robert Downey Jr.'s diet plan includes the following:
- Breakfast: His breakfast includes two eggs (either boiled or scrambled with low fat butter) along with two slices of bread. One slice of any seasonal fruit such as orange or grapefruit and three small pieces of tomatoes plus 1/4 cup of low fat milk is included in his everyday breakfast.
- Lunch: His lunch includes 2 slices of whole bread, three oz of chicken salad with little mayonnaise. One cup of fresh leafy vegetables with some unsweetened tea or coffee are included in his lunch menu.
- Dinner: One cup of green beans with carrots and broccoli are his everyday's dinner. He also prefers to take lean chicken, beef, pork or fish either oven baked or pan fried.
- Thus these are some of his diet plans which help in the appearance of his warrior muscles and Ironman's strength. Robert Downey Jr is lean with pretty impressive looks.
Image Courtesy: one-second-time-machine.blogspot.com