How to Make Lemon Detox Diet
"Tips for making Lemon Detox drink" roared a newspaper headline. I am sure this topic might have generated umpteen curiosities amongst the readers because nowadays the Hollywood crowd is simply fascinated with the Lemon detox diet. I first heard of this diet 4 years ago when Beyonce Knowles announced during a Oprah Winfrey show, that she has lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks just by following a lemon detox diet. Since then, there has been a flood of reports about the Hollywood elites successfully knocking off odd and even pounds here and there. I think there is no harm in trying this out because this diet is sufficient enough to keep you energized throughout the day. Also, it will flag off your metabolism and give you a big start.
How to make Lemon Detox Diet
• 8 oz ice cold water
• 2 Tablespoons Freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup grade B
• A pinch of Cayenne pepper or ground ginger
Method of preparation
• Fill your drinking glass with 8 oz water.
• Mix two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice into the glass of water.
• Add two tablespoons of pure maple syrup into the lemon juice.
• Add a pinch of Cayenne pepper or ground pepper into the juice
• Stir well all the ingredients
• Drink this concoction at least 8 -12 times in a day, and continue the same for almost 2 weeks to achieve the maximum weight loss results.
• If you are making 3 glasses of drink, try to make lemon and maple syrup with 6 tablespoons of lemon juice and 6 tablespoons of maple syrup each.
• Drink lots of fresh water along with this lemon-detox drink.
• This drink works best when all the ingredients are freshly mixed, but if the situations don’t permit, then try to carry the maple and lemon syrup and a bottle of water with you.
• Whenever you start feeling hungry just go and mix the drink for yourself, this will help in keeping the hunger pangs at bay.
Image courtesy: ladyzona.com