Top Seven World's Classic Chefs
Read on to know who are the top seven world’s classic chefs are. All these people are known for their culinary passion and great cooking talent. So, get ready to know the story of these wonderful people who have devoted their life and soul in the kitchen.
Top Seven World's Classic Chefs
1. Gordon Ramsay: Gordon Ramsay is the only Chef of UK who has received total of ten Michelin stars for his resturants. Born in Johnstone, Scotland 1966, Ramsay started cooking at the very young age of 19. Ramsay has been trained by some of the biggies in the business like Guy Savoy and Joel Robuchon in Paris plus Albert Roux and Pierre White in London. In the year 1993, he became the head chef of Aubergine restaurant. He is undoubtedly one of most high profile names in the culinary industry of UK. Currently hosts a TV shows on competitive cookery, he is also very famous in other countries including US for his TV show Hell's Kitchen on FOX TV.
2. Rocco DiSpirito: Popularly known for the fusion cooking, Rocco DiSpirito is basically from Jamaica, Queens. Started his cooking career at the age of 11, Ricco is also known for his art of cooking delicious Italian-American dishes. A former student of Culinary Institute of America Hyde Park, Rocco’s first training center was his mother Nicolin's kitchen.
3. Bobby Flay: Bobby Flay is a multi talented man who has been rocking the culinary industry since the age of 17 years. An award-winning cookbook writer, chef/restaurateur and television personality, Bobby Flay is definitely among America’s most popular chefs. He is best known for the various traditional and experimental dishes that are prepared by combining the tastes of various cuisines.
4. Anthony Bourdain: With over 20 years of experience in culinary industry, Anthony Bourdain is the executive chef working at the very popular Les Halles in the New York City. Graduated from the Culinary Institute of America, Anthony Bourdain has also written various fiction and non-fiction books. You can also watch him on TV as the Travel Channel's cookery and cultural adventure program known as “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.”
5. Paul Bocuse: Paul Bocuse is popularly known as the father and legend of French Culinary traditions. Paul is the man who made even such underrated cuisine like nouvelle cuisine extremely popular. Paul gained popularity in the year 1975 when made the extremely popular soupe aux truffes (truffle soup) at the Elysee Palace for a presidential dinner.
6. William Todd English: While talking about world’s top chefs, William Todd English has to be among the top ten. Settled Boston, Massachusetts, Todd is one of the most popular celebrity chef, entrepreneur, highly acclaimed author, television personality and restaurateur. He became worldwide popular with his cooking show that airs on Connecticut Public Television.
7. Emeril John Lagasse: A French-Portuguese-American restaurateur, celebrity chef, television star and author, Emeril John Lagasse is the chef-proprietor of various popular and authentic restaurants in US. All of these restaurants are extremely popular and has also received top position in the list of various culinary magazines.
These top seven world's classic chefs are undoubtedly some of the most influential people in the culinary industry.
Image Courtesy @ bfeedme.com