How To Make Lavender Scrub
A scrub made with lavender is a delightfully soul-lifting recipe for exfoliating dead skin cells. It not only helps in making the skin radiant and glowing but also leaves behind a soft and gentle lavender fragrance on the skin. And what can be more wonderful if you could whip up this amazing scrub at home!
How To Make Lavender Scrub At Home
There are many recipes for making lavender scrub at home. You can pick one that suits you and your individual skin type the best.
1) Take a bowl and put Epsom or kosher salt in it.
2) Add a few teaspoons of Vitamin E oil.
3) Add a few tablespoons of dried lavender.
4) Stir in enough olive or almond oil to form a paste.
5) Add a few drops of lavender essential oil and mix well.
Lavender-Rosemary Aroma Scrub
1) Take a bowl and put raw sugar in it.
2) Add finely chopped and crushed lavender.
3) Stir in enough almond oil to form a paste.
4) Add a few drops of lavender and rosemary essential oils and mix well.
Skin Lightening Lavender Scrub
1) Take a bowl and put sea salt and raw sugar in it.
2) Add finely chopped and crushed lavender along with grated coconut.
3) Stir in enough coconut oil to form a paste.
4) Add a few drops of roman chamomile and lavender essential oils. Mix nicely.
How To Apply Home-Made Lavender Scrub
Now that you have made the efforts for making your very own lavender scrub, it is time to have fun with it!
Take the scrub to the bathroom in a non-glass utensil. It can get dangerous if you accidentally drop the utensil!
Scoop out a small amount of scrub and start rubbing on damp skin in gentle circular movements.
Do the massage in the direction of the heart starting from the feet and moving upwards.
Benefits of Lavender Scrub
Lavender has rejuvenating properties and can help in making skin more radiant.
Using the scrub in the recommended manner will have a soothing and refreshing effect on skin.
The fragrance of scrub will have a calming and stress-relieving effect on your mind. Stress-free mind equals to glowing skin!
No point in waiting any longer. Go scrubbing and get glowing!
Image courtesy: blogspot.com