How To Make Grape Scrub
Scrubs made with grapes is an excellent remedy for dull and lifeless skin. The AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) content of grapes helps in gently exfoliating dead skin cells that contribute to a sallow appearance of skin. The best thing about using grape scrub is that you can prepare your own fresh and natural scrub at home. It’s going to be a lot of fun and just so healthy for your skin!
How To Make Grape Scrub At Home
Basic Rejuvenating Grape Scrub
1. Take a cluster of red grapes and nicely smash them along with the seed and skin.
2. Add raw sugar and a few drops of grape seed essential oil.
Deep Purifying Grape Scrub
1. Take a bowl and put powdered oatmeal in it.
2. Add pureed grapes and stir in enough yogurt to form a thick paste.
3. Add a few drops of grape seed essential oil.
Nourishing Grape Scrub
1. Take a bowl and put pureed grapes in it.
2. Add raw sugar and Epsom salt.
3. Add avocado oil and a few drops of grape seed essential oil.
Skin-Lightening Grape Scrub
1. Take a blender and puree grapes with tomato.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
3. Add raw sugar and honey.
4. Add a few drops of grape seed and lemon essential oil.
How To Apply Home-Made Grape Scrub
It is highly recommended that you keep some time aside on the weekend for your scrubbing regime. This would help you pamper your skin at leisure and the benefits of the scrub will also be deeply soaked by the skin.
- Scoop out some grape scrub in the shower. Be sure to take the scrub in a plastic bowl or cup. You wouldn’t want to accidentally break a glass dish in the bathroom!
- Rub the scrub on your damp skin in gentle but smooth, circular motions.
- Perform the massage until sugar granules melt completely or scrub comes off in flakes.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- Do not use soap or any cosmetic cleanser.
Caution: Do not use any scrub more than once a week. Intensive scrubbing can prove detrimental to skin health.
Image courtesy: wordpress.com