How To Make Chocolate Scrub
The idea of exfoliating the skin with chocolate scrub sounds incredibly sumptuous. It is indeed a treat for your skin as much as it is for your palate. And what can be better if you can whip up your very own delicious enough to be eaten, chocolate laden scrub at home with fresh and natural ingredients! Wondering how? Just go on reading, and you will get to learn about some delectable recipes for a glowing skin.
How To Make Chocolate Scrub At Home
There are many recipes and methods for making chocolate scrub. You can just pick one out that suits you and your skin type the best.
Basic Chocolate-Oatmeal Scrub
1. Take a bowl and combine organic oatmeal powder with cocoa powder.
2. Add a little raw sugar.
3. Stir in enough milk and honey to form a thick paste.
4. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil and mix well.
Chocolate-Coffee Rejuvenating Scrub
1. Take some unsweetened grated chocolate in a bowl.
2. Add ground coffee and raw sugar.
3. Stir in enough milk and honey to form a thick and grainy paste.
4. Add a few drops of grapeseed essential oil and mix well.
Refreshing Chocolate-Mint Scrub
1. Take a bowl and combine grated chocolate with cocoa powder in it.
2. Add powdered peppermint.
3. Stir in enough yogurt and thistle oil to form a thick and grainy paste.
4. Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil and mix well.
Deep Moisturizing Chocolate Scrub
1. Take some grated chocolate in a bowl.
2. Add cocoa powder and raw sugar.
3. Add mashed avocado pulp.
4. Stir in enough macadamia oil and honey to form a thick and grainy paste.
How To Apply Home-Made Chocolate Scrub
Take the scrub in a plastic bowl to the bathroom. You would want to use glass in the bathroom, lest it break!
Dampen your skin and scoop out some scrub.
Apply the scrub all over and start massaging very gently into wet skin, making circular movements.
Continue with the massage until sugar granules melt completely or the scrub comes off in flakes.
So wait no more and start scrubbing your pretty skin with chocolate . It shall fetch you more and more compliments. Just remember not to use the scrub more than once a week. Over-exfoliation can cause rips on your gentle skin.
Image courtesy: sweettidings.blogspot.com