How To Use Mayonnaise For Skin Care
Mayonnaise, which is definitely a true delight to the palate of any food lover, is also a trove of skin care benefits. It can actually prove beneficial to your health and skin by supplying them with important nutrients. Read on for more information on this popular dip...
Consume Mayonnaise for Skin That Glows
1. One of the key ingredients in mayonnaise is egg yolk. Egg yolk contains some key nutrients. This gives mayonnaise a genuine boost in its nutritional properties.
2. Mayonnaise contains Vitamins E and K. Vitamin E is required for keeping skin supple and nourished from within. Adequate consumption of Vitamin E protects the skin from harmful UV rays. It also keeps skin soft and moisturized. Vitamin K, on the other hand, plays a key role in maintaining healthy skin tissues.
3. Mayonnaise also contains choline and protein. They promote general skin health.
4. Mayonnaise contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids play a very important role in maintaining the beauty of skin. They replenish and rejuvenate skin from within by supplying the skin cells with important nutrients. Adequate consumption of essential fatty acids can make skin rejuvenated and dewy soft from inside.
So go ahead and feel free to occasionally add low-fat and low-calorie mayonnaise. However, stay away from commercially available varieties. They contain many additives and impurities along with inordinately high amounts of salt. Make your own fresh and healthy mayonnaise at home every time you need to use it.
Apply Mayonnaise for Skin That is Radiant
1. Topical application of mayonnaise can help in softening and nourishing skin from within. It can also prove to be a potent and effective anti-aging formula because of the presence of many key nutrients like Vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
2. You can make fresh mayonnaise (without any salt) and massage all over clean face and neck for about 10-15 minutes. Do it every day for best results. It will help significantly in treating dry skin conditions.
3. You can also take some mayonnaise and add a few drops of wheat germ and bergamot essential oils to it. Apply this mask all over clean face and neck. Keep for about 25-30 minutes and then remove by massaging in gentle circular movements. Use it twice a week for best results.
4. You can also make mayonnaise scrub by combining mayonnaise with equal quantities of powdered sugar and oatmeal. Add some honey and form a thick granular paste. Massage all over face and body with it until mixture begins to flake off. This mayonnaise scrub would remove dead skin cells while also polishing skin. It is also very gentle and moisturizes the skin while exfoliating it.
Follow all these tips with sincerity. You will certainly have skin to die for!
Image courtesy: ifood.tv