Vinegar For Skin Care
Apple cider vinegar is widely known for its health benefits. Do you know how to use this herbal vinegar for skin care? Topical use of vinegar is suitable for all skin types and brings quick cure form common skin problems. Read here to know vinegar skin care in detail.....
Use of Vinegar For Skin Care
- Use vinegar on skin and wash off after 10-15 minutes. You can expect better result if onion juice is added to vinegar.
- Vinegar can cure the irritation of itchy rash due to allergy and skin infection. Apply vinegar on the rash and wait for 15-20 minutes. In case you have allergy rash on your back, add cider vinegar into bathtub and soak into it for 20 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural cleanser and toner. It’s simple to use. Add water and vinegar in 1:1 proportion and apply it on face. It works fine as this vinegar therapy locks moisture and keeps skin soft and hydrated.
- Vinegar has astringent quality. Make a solution with half apple cider vinegar and half water and freeze this solution into ice cubes. During hot summer day you can use this ice cubes for an instant facial treatment.
- You can use vinegar for making natural scrub. Mix oatmeal, vinegar, and honey together and use it on hand skin. Scrub gently and wash off the mix after 5-7 minutes. The use of this scrub will make skin soft and supple.
- Apple cider vinegar can remove warts. Apply apple cider vinegar on the warts at regular basis preferably at night. This skin friendly treatment will remove warts in 2-3- week time without any side effect.
Points of concern
- People allergic with pectin and potassium should not use vinegar for skin care remedies.
- Apple cider vinegar should not be used on dry skin; its acidic feature may pose severe dryness.
- You should use diluted apple cider vinegar for skin care.
Now you know why vinegar for skin care is so spcial. Vinegar remedies are pocket friendly and side effectless. Use vinegar care and enjoy beautiful skin year around.
Image credit: ifood.tv