Top 10 Foods For Beautiful Hair
It is important to know the right foods to eat for great hair. You are what you eat, so eat healthy and boost the health of your hair to look great! Hereâs a list of Top 10 Foods For Great Hair. Read on to eat your way to great hair!
Top 10 Foods For Great Hair
1. EggsâThese are nutritional powerhouse. For healthy hair, then try consuming some eggs. We all know that eggs are a great source of protein and will do wonders for your hair.
2. BerriesâDid you know blueberries, blackcurrants, raspberries, cranberries and strawberries are all beneficial for your hair? Yes, these berries help in making your hair fuller.
3. Carrots-- Carrots are great for your hair. These are rich in Vitamin A. They help to promote a healthy scalp.
4. Green tea-- This beverage is also a must in your diet everyday. Green tea is a natural remedy for falling hair and also helps to boost the health of your hair. It is high in vitamins C, D and K and antioxidant.
5. Oily fishes-- Mackerel, salmon, sardines&fresh tuna are not only good for your brain but it is also good for your hair. You might try fish oil supplements also.
6. OystersâThese are an excellent source of zinc. Oysters helps to renew and revitalize your hair and helps to fight against hair falling.
7. Avocadoâ Avocados are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins C and E which works well towards making your hair shiner and healthier.
9. Low fat Dairy Products-- Skim milk and yogurt are great sources of calcium. Calcium is an important mineral for hair growth. It also adds a natural glow to your hair.
10. Walnuts-- Walnuts are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. It is great for the hair. Walnuts are also a great source of zinc. You can also try almonds, cashews and pecans.
So, for hair that shines, chomp into some healthy food that promotes the health of your hair!